StacyHgg

Release Date: March 5, 2013
Print Length: 546 pages
Overall Rating: 5 stars
Steam Rating: 4 stars

Wow. A Perfect Ending. An Amazing Series. Simply Incredible.

I do not believe this needs to be a long review because if you are reading this than you have hopefully already read the first two books and are familiar with the characters. Reckless was a perfect conclusion to Kiera and Kellan’s story. Like the first two books, they go through trials and tribulations; but, in this book they have already moved past so much. Their relationship is more solid. Their love is so deep and physically palpable in this book. This, like the other two books, is not a light read. You will feel the joy, surprise, angst, anger, and love viscerally.

In Reckless Kellan and the D-Bags are hitting it big time. There are some shady characters in show business (shocking I know), and because of this Kiera and Kellan’s relationship is put to the test, once again. In addition, the depth of the characters, especially the main characters, is increased in Reckless. Kiera, once a naïve, shy, indecisive, young girl, grows into a self-confident woman. All of the other characters grow as well; especially Denny and Griffin. This is why I love New Adult books. We are able to experience amazing transformations in characters of this age range, and Thoughtless/Effortless/Reckless is a perfect example of this.

If you loved the first two books then Reckless is a must read! You will not be disappointed.

~StacyHgg