The King
J.R. Ward
Rachael Wade
Pam Godwin

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) - Tara Sivec Sarcastic, Sexy, and Laugh Out Loud Funny!

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
Review Date: August 27th 2013
Cover Rating: 4 Stars
Steam Rating: Scorcher
Overall Rating: 4 Stars

This book has been on my TBR list for a long time and I just finished reading a really intense and tragic series so I knew this would hit the spot—and it did! It was downright hilarious! I literally laughed so hard and so often that I may have pee’d my pant a little…
But what made it really good was that it also had a great storyline. Some of the characters were a bit over the top, but most of the time this made me laugh all the harder.

Claire meets Carter at a frat party one night in college and hands him over her Vcard in a drunkin stupor. Well, they were both drunk for that matter… I won’t go farther into the storyline, but just know that it will take you on an unforgettable ride of romance and laughs!
Every character in the story is LOL funny, including a four year old named Gavin. He, in my opinion is the funniest character!

Overall, I highly recommend this book if you are in the mood for a bunch of laughs and good storyline with some steamy scenes. It’s not over the top with the steam and in my opinion is not raunchy—just fun. Really fun.
Books Unhinged Book Blog