StacyHgg

Preservation
Rachael Wade
Deliver
Pam Godwin

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1) - Katy Evans Real by Katy Evans
Overall Rating: 5+++ Stars
Sensuality Rating: Scorcher

Review:
Oh. My. Flippin. God.
This book OWNS me. I’m sorry in advance but this review is going to be me just freakin out because I found a new Favorite Book Ever… I’ll start with a few quotes that explain me right now:

I feel wound up like a spring and tighter than a triple knot. pg. 112

The earth moved. Yes! It was that freakingfuckingtastic OMG!!!!! pg. 154

Yes I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE book! It was intense, passionate, sexy, steamy, and freakin brilliant!!!! I felt every minute of it viscerally to my bones!
And OMG Remington “Remy” is the hottest, most amazeballs book boyfriend EVER!!! He is all alpha male, possessive, sex on a stick, with the biggest heart. I am squirming in my seat just writing about him. The sex was unfreakinbeleiveable!!! Remy and Brooke have the hottest sex scenes I have EVER read!!! I think the genre should be borderline erotica—it has to be…

“I… want to… come… on every part of your body…” he murmers into my sex… pg. 147

Sexual tension is as high as it is possible to be. I read a review that called it a “love story on crack,” and I can’t agree more. It’s insanely addicting. I am literally overwhelmed with my love for this book…

His eyes rake me, his voice an angry pained rasp. “You have no idea what you’re asking for.”
“I’m asking for you.”
“I won’t let you fucking leave me.” pg. 140

He’s so protective and so unexpectedly giving that I just want to crawl into his big, lean body and curl myself into a ball and live inside his big gentle heart, because that’s the only place I’m interested in living in. pg. 178

I have to say – watch out BD because you have been trumped! I never thought Beautiful Disaster or Travis would fall from my all-time fav but Remy KO’d him. Big time. I fell in love, lust, and have bats flying around in my tummy from Remy. Oh Remy *sigh*

And Brooke is the most UN-annoying heroine ever. I loved her too. I was never frustrated by her actions. She was REAL.

MY MIND HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY BLOWN by the FUCKINGFANTASTICNESS that is REAL… I literally want to kiss Mrs. Evans on the mouth for writing this masterpiece!

~StacyHgg