StacyHgg

Cover Rating: 4.5 Stars
Steam Rating: Mild
Overall Rating: 4.5 Stars

Review:
Let me just start by saying that I liked Slammed and Point of Retreat (POR), but I didn’t love them like I feel the rest of the world did. But I definitely became very attached to the characters, especially Will. So I couldn’t wait to hear Slammed from his POV, and find out how their story ended. I was not disappointed!!! I really liked this book, and LOVED the ending.

If you have not read Slammed and POR then I would not read This Girl (or this review). It is essentially a POV switch via flashbacks while Will and Layken are on their honeymoon. I love Will, he is absolutely the sweetest man EVER! Sometimes a little too sweet. Which made his character unbelievable at times.

I did not really understand Layken’s mom in POR, she was, in my opinion, too harsh with ridiculous expectations. And that was reiterated in this book. But the rest of the book was not annoying, and I really enjoyed hearing at Will’s POV. And there were a few surprises that I’m glad Mrs. Hoover put in there which definitely added to it.

But what I LOVED, and had me crying, was the ending. It was so beautiful that there are no words. Really. I cannot explain it. It must be read…

I highly recommend This Girl to all the fans of Slammed and Point of Retreat! You will be so happy you finished their story!
~StacyHgg