StacyHgg

Cover Rating: 2 stars
Overall Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality Rating: Hot

Review:
I have to say that I wanted to LOVE this book, but I just wasn’t able to get that attached to the heroine. So, all I can say is I liked it. Have you ever felt like you should be enjoying a book more but that maybe you are in an apathetic mood or just not in the mood for that particular book? I have to say that I am not artistic, and I do not have a clue how to play any instrument. This book was about making music and how that can be a type of healing therapy. I just could not relate. I like music, don’t get me wrong, but I didn’t know most of the songs quoted. So I have to put that out there because my opinion on the book will differ significantly with someone who could relate to the musical aspect of the book.

I said that I could not get attached to the heroine Mia, why? Because she was portrayed as being a good person but I just didn’t see it. All she cared about was what her future held, and if her husband would be wealthy. It got so bad towards the end of the novel that I wanted to throw my Kindle… The saving grace for this novel was the hero Will. He is amazing! Sexy, charming, smart, loving, extremely talented, and above all as patient as a saint. If I recommend this book for one thing it is him.

There is also tons of great advice, and some good quotes in this one. It was enlightening, and inspirational. The kind of story that makes you want to be a better person.

Overall I do recommend this book to anyone who is creatively inclined and understands that their talent can be therapeutic.

“Wisdom is not the same as information; it’s something entirely different. It’s often mistaken for good advice, but wisdom cannot be imparted to someone. Wisdom can only be earned; it’s a by-product of experience, not necessarily knowledge…” (pg. 3)

“Remember, Mia, Love Life and life will love you back.”(pp. 35-36)

~StacyHgg