StacyHgg

Preservation
Rachael Wade
Deliver
Pam Godwin

Remy (Real, Raw & Ripped, #3)

Remy (Real, Raw & Ripped, #3) - Katy Evans REMY by Katy Evans
Review Date: November 28th 2013
Steam Rating: Nuclear
Overall Rating: 4.5 STARS

Review:

I have been waiting to get into REMY’s head since I met and fell madly in love with him in REAL. Seriously MADLY IN LOVE. If you have not read REAL what the heck are you waiting for!!!!

REMY gives us his POV from the second he met Brooke in REAL and goes further into the future than MINE. So it encompasses a lot of storyline in a shorter length novel. I would say it highlights many of the most exciting parts of the first two books. Was it a re-telling of the story? Yes. Did it bother me? NO, I loved hearing it from REMY’s POV.

She’s like a gazelle, and I’m going to be the lion that catches her.

REMY brings the term ALPHA to a new level. You haven’t met the TOP ALPHA until you’ve met Remington Tate. He is driven by pure animal instinct, primal, seductive, protective, possessive. And yes if you know Remy and Brooke you know their love is obsessive, bordering on madness—but I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!

One of the things I could not wait for with this novel was hearing his perspective during his hi’s and low’s when he’s “black.” And we got a glimpse into this. I thought Katy did a wonderful job showing us the different sides of Remington Tate. He is not only my ALL-TIME FAV BBF EVER—he is smart, complex, gentle yet strong, loving yet fierce—just so unbelievably beautiful inside and out.

And of course we are treated to crazy hot and explicit sex that will smolder you Kindle. Seriously, REMY is such a sex god and this series is so erotic, I don’t know how it’s not erotica. He can go for fucking hours, again and again and again and again… Yeah *sigh*

And we get an inside look at how Brooke calms REMY. Her touch, her scent, her taste, even just looking at her. This couple has never communicated well through words—it’s through all the other senses and their music—but not words. Words elude REMY most of the time when dealing with Brooke. But when we are in his head we KNOW what he can’t say.

Her touch does crazy shit to me.
I’m sick for it.
I’m sick…
Fuck me. She’s so beautiful, and I’m so broken.

I need her like my next breath.
And if I had to choose, I would choose her over oxygen.

The million dollar question—did it live up to my expectations? Honestly yes, but I really didn’t know what I wanted from this novel except a look into REMY’s love for Brooke and his Bipolar Disorder—and I got both. If you are looking for a standalone novel with a completely different story or even much back-story into REMY’s past you won’t get it in REMY. But you will get his side of their love story, an amazing love story, one of the most all-consuming enthralling love stories I have ever read.

I was given a e-copy of REMY for review, but being the hard core Katy Evans fan I am I pre-ordered the paperback anyway—and the Audible version was only a few dollars more so I ordered that too. This review is from the Audible Audiobook. The narrator was good; he had a deep throaty voice so I could picture it being REMY’s. I highly recommend the Audible version if you want to get some chores done while reading. ;-)

Overall, I loved REMY and highly recommend reading it after REAL and MINE.

Note to Author: Katy you continue to blow my mind with this couple and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
~StacyHgg~