StacyHgg

Cover Rating: 5 stars
Overall Rating: 5+++ Stars
Sensuality Rating: Nuclear

Review:
I gave myself over to the experience of reading this novel the way Mrs. Frank intended. I went to the website with the art, music, and character descriptions so I could live in the story, instead of just read it. I knew it would be dark, heavy, and a bit sinful—but that made it all the more alluring. I have been touched by so many beautiful books, but this one has touched me where none have before.

Have you ever thought something so beautiful that it breaks your heart just to experience it? Like a song, movie, a piece of art, or even a person. Well that is what this book did to me. It has touched very deep into my soul, and it made me weep from the sheer beauty of it. It is no less of a masterpiece than the classical music entwined throughout the pages. It is absolutely brilliant…

I have to put out there that I am not a big art fan, and classical music is not usually “my thing” (although some pieces do move me greatly)—but the storyline makes it “your thing” whether you want it to or not. Blind Obsession tells you how you’re going to feel as it literally gives you the most amazing mind fuck of your life.

The storyline focuses on three main characters, although we do not really meet the third. A world famous artist, Philippe Tibideau is an achingly beautiful but broken man. And a complex, enigmatic, and tortured soul. He invites Gemma Harris, a journalist, to his Chateau in France so he can give the world some answers as to what happened to his muse and girlfriend Chantal Rosenburg. He has been villainized in the press for an awful tragedy that we as the reader are not privy to. However, throughout the novel the story is told, and the mystery unraveled.

But this is not the tragedy of just one woman. This is the heartbreaking tale of grief so powerful and palpable my heart literally hurts while writing this. It breaks for all three characters. At times the story became so intense I had to put it down. It was intense, hypnotic, fascinating, and sensual.

It was also dark, twisted and painfully erotic, but I did not feel guilty for loving these characters like I do in some dark novels. It was wrong in some ways but felt natural—and breathtakingly beautiful.

So I would like to thank Ella Frank for giving me one of the most amazing entertainment experiences of my life. I know I will never forget this unbelievable book. It will definitely haunt me for years to come.

Reviewed by StacyHgg