StacyHgg

Cover Rating: 3 Stars
Steam Rating: Scorcher
Overall Rating: 4 Stars

Spoiler-Free Mini Review:

Evelyn and David’s story is intense and passionate. I was sucked in immediately by the storyline, and not let go until the end. I really liked it!

Evelyn wakes up with no recollection of anything from her night of partying in Vegas. Or that she met and married a rock star. She has a plan for her future, and getting married is not in it—at least for awhile anyway.

David is a hottie rockstar with trust issues. However he appears to want to give his heart to Evelyn after only the one drunken night of partying. I LOVED him, but I didn’t fully understand him. If Evelyn was so drunk that she remembers nothing of the night she had to of been at least a little sloppy—and that made it hard to believe he would fall for her so thoroughly that he married her after only knowing her for a few hours while she was drunk off her ass. If you can get over that, the rest is somewhat more believable. But I don’t exactly read romance because it emulates real life, so…

Overall, I really liked Lick and plan to read future Stage Dive titles. Stage Dive #2 is Mal’s story and the Title and release date have yet to be released.
~StacyHgg