StacyHgg

Review Date: September 20th 2013
Steam Rating: Scorcher
Overall Rating: 4.5 Stars

Review:

As soon as I read the synopsis for this book I knew I just HAD to read it! A hot male tattooed hero that's a VIRGIN! Hell yeah! So it immediately pushed its way to the top of my TBR. ;)

Our heroine is Avery, a young nursing student who also works as an LPN in a nursing home. We are lead to believe early on that she has demons that make her the way she is. And that way is promiscuous. She uses men to "get off" and never gets into relationships.

"...A bona fide man-eater. a Slutasaurus Rex" ;)

At a frat party Avery meets Bennett. She is immediately attracted to him and comes onto him. He is basically her next "target." But Bennett brushes her off. He sees her hardened exterior and knows that isn't what he's looking for.

You see Bennett also has demons. And because of this he has decided to wait until he falls in love to have sex. It's obvious he has had his share of girls throwing themselves at him, but he has stayed true to himself and remained a virgin. And I LOVED him for it! He is one of theses heroes that I immediately fell for, and by the end was swooning over him like a schoolgirl :)

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "I've got you baby."
*SWOON*

But fate has plans for this couple. And they are placed in a situation in which they have to see each other often. They become good friends but I could FEEL their sexual chemistry intensifying.

I saw my longing reflected in his gaze. I was overwhelmed by the immediate closeness of him, and the feeling was staggering. His knee brushing mine, his breath against my hair. And in that moment I realized I didn’t want to be anywhere else in the world except next to him.

Despite Bennett being a virgin this was a steamy one! I refuse to tell you much more about it for fear of spoiling it for you, but just KNOW it will leave you satisfied ;)

“Avery, I have this overwhelming need . . . to be inside of you.” I melted into the covers, my body becoming liquid. “Will you let me?”
I knew what he was asking without him saying the exact words.

There was only one thing that irritated me, and that was the banter between Avery and her friends. They took "role reversal" to the extreme, by not only acting like horny young men, but talking like them too. They called each other names like: dick, dickhead, asshead, dill weed, dickwad, asshead etc. and it just really turned me off. I've never heard any women talk to each other like that before, and I think it's because they don't. I mean they don't even have dicks...

Overall I really liked All of You and highly recommend it! It is a unique and refreshing role reversal, with a good storyline. I was glad I pushed it in front of my TBR!

“It means that my heart is ready . . . to lay down roots,” I said. “I suppose it’s always been ready. It just needed something . . . to finally believe in.” ~Avery

~Reviewed by StacyHgg