StacyHgg

Print Length: 353 pages
Steam Rating: Nuclear
Overall Rating: 4.5 STARS

Review:

WOW! What an intro into M/M romance! I mean I had read one other—J.R. Ward’s latest, but if you know that series you know that that’s not M/M focused so this felt like my first. And I can now say that I have been thoroughly introduced to a M/M relationship. I was thrown out of my comfort zone early on, and Ella made sure to never let me get back there!

So we are introduced to Logan early on as a big-time man-whore! He can charm the pants off anyone—girl or guy. He was sexy as hell, charismatic, and open to anything that felt good.

But then Logan meets Tate. Tate is a “straight” guy going through a divorce who has never even considered being with another man. Logan is instantly attracted to him and pursues him relentlessly. And Tate does not fall for the bait at first, but finds himself becoming increasingly more attracted to Logan as time goes on.

The expression on Logan’s face was predatory as if he were hunting, and Tate knew that he was the prey.

Of course they do eventually find themselves in an intimate relationship, but it is complicated. Tate feels insecure about so many things, and Logan has a fear of commitment. And Tate does not want to give himself fully over to Tate without any promises—promises in which Logan is finding hard to make.

This is the first book in the series, and the ending definitely left me wanting more. It was a mild cliffhanger—not too bad but I may have told Ella she did me dirty ;)
There is so much left unresolved and I NEED to know how it all works out for this amazing couple.

Now I must tell you a little about the sex. IT WAS SO SMOKIN HOT MY IPAD WAS SMOLDERING!!!!! I kid you not, this was some heavy duty explicit M/M sex. I now know exactly how two males get it on—I mean I knew but I didn’t “know” ;) Try did not have an extremely deep storyline, it was basically about what the title says—Tate “Trying” something he never would have previously considered—which is having sexual relations with a man. It definitely turned into something more between these two, and I think that we will see more relationship drama in the next two books, but this one had a lot of focus on Logan and Tate’s physical relationship. Which really was okay with me, I mean two hotties getting it on—hell yeah!!!

Overall, I highly recommend this to all Ella’s fans and to anyone who would like to “Try” M/M romance for the first time. It was wickedly exotic, and it had me falling so hard for these men—and I think you will too ;)
~StacyHgg~