StacyHgg

Deliver
Pam Godwin

Lost to You

Lost to You - A.L. Jackson Lost To You by A.L. Jackson
Series: Take This Regret (Prequel)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
POV: First Person/Duel
Release Date: January 29th 2013
Print Length: 166 pages
Steam Rating: Hot
Overall Rating: 5+++ STARS

Review:

I am so blown away by this book that I don't even know where to begin. A.L. Jackson is one of my all-time favorite authors, I mean I have given every single one of her books 5 stars! She is one of those authors that anything she writes I will jump at the chance to read → and if you haven't experienced her writing YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!

Even with how much I already know I love her work I was still shocked at how unbelievable Lost to You was. I have no idea how she does it but A.L. Jackson reaches into my soul and makes me FEEL every single word. I LIVED Christian and Elizabeth's story. The lines that divided these characters and I were almost nonexistent. This wasn't a particularly sad story but it was so powerful that tears would seep through from the overwhelming emotions I was feeling.

I have read Take This Regret before and absolutely LOVED it, and Christian and Elizabeth. (My 1st Review HERE) So I already know there will be trouble ahead for this couple. I don't know how much of that made me tear up at times because I would get so sad at some of their happy times...

You do not have to read Take This Regret first, I actually think that it gives the characters more depth (if that's even possible) if you do.

What is it about? It is the love story of Christian and Elizabeth → how they meet → and how they fall in love. They are both only 18 at the time so finding their soul-mate so young is not what they would have planned for themselves. But they cannot help that fate has other plans. They try to fight their overwhelming attraction to each other, by remaining friends only for awhile but that can only last so long. And when they finally give into this intense chemistry they have → it will give you heart palpitations, OMG!!!!

I really have NEVER read a more beautiful love scene than their first time together. I mean it was so beautiful I cried my freakin eyes out!!!! I have ugly cried because of sadness before, but never because of beauty. But it is also somewhat bittersweet because I know they have such a tough road ahead of them. I will be diving right into Take This Regret, and then If Forever Comes (for the blog tour).

I would just like to point out that stories like this are why I love to read. To be able to experience these emotions by being taken on such an amazing journey is so exhilarating! I literally cannot recommend this book and author high enough!
~StacyHgg