StacyHgg

Preservation
Rachael Wade
Deliver
Pam Godwin

Unbeautifully (Undeniable: Book Two)

Unbeautifully - Madeline Sheehan Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Format: Kindle
Source: Purchased
Review Date: May 17th 2013
Cover Rating: 5 stars
Overall Rating: 5+ OMFG Stars!
Sensuality Rating: Hot
★★★★★

Review:
I don’t even know where to start—I f**kin LOVED this book!!!! I was just going to read a few pages, because I was in the middle of another book, and I was SUCKED-IN so fast and so hard from the first page I just could not stop!

“Love is not a reaction or an action; it is not a destiny or a choice. Love is a feeling, a real, raw, and unscripted emotion so sensationally pure, unable to dull even under the strain of a world against it, strong enough to heal the broken and warm even the coldest of hearts.
Innate.
Unavoidable.
Undeniable.
And sometimes, love is unconventional and it breaks all the rules and blurs all the lines and basks in its glory, shining as bright as the sun, unapologetically glowing even under the narrowed stares of society and its screaming, self-righteous morals, berating and judging that which it doesn't understand.” (First page of prologue—Kindle Locations 60-64)

And so I was hooked. Yep from page one…. I was ready this time though. When I finished Undeniable, I was shocked to my core. I didn't know what hit me. It took a little recovery time to realize what a masterpiece I had just read. Not so this time. As I was reading I was in awe of Mrs. Sheehan. She has a way to make you feel this world so freakin' viscerally, deep into your bones. I felt all the love, the anger, frustration, and bitterness to my core. I was so happy to see Deuce and Eva again, and to be able to understand them better. But I was equally if not more excited to get to know Danny and Ripper. What I saw in their story was pure beauty. Under all the ugly, that’s what it was—beautiful.

How does she do it? Make a world so crass and ugly seem so achingly beautiful. IDK. But what I do know is that you better pick up this book and read it NOW! If you have not read Undeniable—you better pick up that one and read it first, NOW! If you can stomach the harder, grittier, side of it—then you will love the awesomness that is Unbeatifully.

Yes it’s raw, dirty, violent, and vulgar, but above all it is beautiful. Another masterpiece of Madeline Sheehan’s doing. Thank You Madeline for bringing us this wonderful series, and don’t ever stop writing the way you do. It doesn't just take talent, but guts to give us this kind of great…

“Darlin’, we live in a fuckin’ cesspool of shit and dirty-ass motherfuckers, but if you found somethin’ good and true, somethin’ that you can bank on bein’ there for you when everything else is fallin’ apart around you, whoever it is, I’m good with it.” ~Deuce (Kindle Locations 4694-4696)

~StacyHgg