StacyHgg

Cover Rating: 2 stars
Overall Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality Rating: Mild to Hot

Review:
I started this book right after reading Taking Chances. I know that was stupid. But I was so unbelievably heartbroken after Taking Chances that I knew I would never be able to pick it up at a later date. I never want to feel that heartbroken over a book again. Seriously, I am an emotional mess—the term book hangover just does not cut it.

I read a few reviews for Stealing Harper, and the theme seemed to be—it will be sad but it will be worth it. I cannot explain how true that is. If you are like me and have fallen head over heels for these characters than you DO NOT want to miss this book!

I loved Chase in Taking Chances, but I LOVED him in Stealing Harper. I wanted to know his side of the story, even know I knew it would kill me. I understood that Brandon and Chase had a respect for each other and Harper, but to see deeper into their story was beautiful. And of course painful… But Molly McAdams doesn't disappoint, it was definitely worth it.

It showed a side to Chase that was so compassionate, at the same time showing just how amazing Brandon really was. It NEVER took anything away from Brandon, he remains the saint from Taking Chances, but maybe even more so. I loved him too.

I know many people remain on the fence about whether to read this, but I will repeat what I have heard, and what I know to be true—read it, it will be worth it.

~StacyHgg