StacyHgg

Preservation
Rachael Wade
Deliver
Pam Godwin

Not Today, But Someday: a prequel (Emi Lost & Found)

Not Today, but Someday - Lori L. Otto Not Today, But Someday is a heartbreaking and beautiful story of a damaged boy and girl meeting and becoming friends. Their friendship is deep, and you can feel that they begin to love each other fairly quickly. But there are circumstances that make them halt a romantic relationship with each other.

This prequel does what exactly what it should. It pulled me into the story and made me want more. I can't wait to dig into the rest of the series. I've heard such wonderful things about it!

I love how it alternated between Nate and Emi's POV, I felt like I was able to get to know them both. Nate was an especially unique character, he was an old soul but also still a teen in many ways. He character felt raw, and real. I fell for him, and can't wait to find out what happens in the future for him and Emi.

I'm not naive, I know this is a tear-your-heart-out-and-stomp-on-it kind of story, so I don't have the highest expectations for them, although of course I want them to have their HEA.

I will be posting a full series review on my blog Books Unhinged when I'm done. I have plenty of tissues ready so wish me luck!
~StacyHgg